When someone first sees the headlights of a 2015 Ford Edge breaking through the darkness of night, they may think a sports car is approaching. Coincidence? At Sound Ford Renton, we think not.
That’s because the Ford Edge has actually taken a large number of design cues, including the stylish headlights, from the Ford Mustang.
That's not all either. The stylish look, sequential turn signals, poke-through exhaust with stainless steel tips, sporty wheels, and graphically unique head and rear lighting are just the tip of the iceberg. The reason the Ford Edge really feel like a sports car is its striking performance.
● Base trim 3.5L V6 engines power out 285 horsepower ●Sport version engines optimize a 3.7L V6 design to raise horsepower to 305
● It receives gas mileage ratings 19/27 mpg city/highway
● Seating for 5 remains comfortable and roomy and can be upgraded on higher trim models
● It’s packed with technology, such as rear parking sensors, SYNC Bluetooth, power everything, and touchscreen controls
● It has 32.2 cubic feet of cargo with all the seats up ●Cubic footage of cargo area is raised to 68 when the seats are folded down
● Numerous safety features, such as blind-spot monitors, adaptive cruise control, and collision warnings have been added to keep you and your passengers safe
Everything we’ve listed above is reason enough for you to visit us at 101 Grady Street in Renton, Washington, and take a test drive in a pre-owned Ford Edge today. But you can also get a head start by visiting our pre-owned inventory page to see what great deals we have available now.