Want to shed the unnecessary stress from your life in every way possible? Start with your next used vehicle.
A 2013 Ford Escape is loaded with design features and technology options that have been specifically built to make every aspect of the driving experience as simple and effortless as possible.
Here are just a few of technology features that Ford built into the 2013 Escape:
● Synch with MyFord Touch allows you to control functions using only your voice so that you can adjust the stereo, make calls, and navigate while focusing on road safety and traffic conditions
● Low tire pressure warning systems let you know when it's time to visit the air pumps
● Hands-free liftgate allows you to open and close the rear hatch without fumbling around with your car keys
● MyKey system gives you a top speed limiter, audio volume limiter, early low fuel warning, programmable sound chimes, and belt minder with audio mute
● 67.8 cu-ft of cargo space makes sure that you’ve got all the room needed to haul your weekday and weekend gear, while smart features like specifically engineered umbrella storage, foldable seats, and adjustable multi-stage floor levels further maximize storage opportunities
Want to see it all in action? Check out this video of Nick Lacasse, Ford Escape Product Marketing Manager, describing the many ways that technology and cargo room in the 2013 Escape makes your life easier:
Visit Sound Ford Renton, Seattle, today to inspect and test drive a pre-owned 2013 Ford Escape today.